SENIOR UX CONTENT DESIGNER
Based in Toronto Canada, Brant Males is a Senior UX Content Designer and Senior Writer with in-depth experience across a broad range of categories.
Brant has worked with digital agencies, web development and production companies, design and communication firms as well as enterprise, entrepreneurial and business clients in markets across North America.
- Clients include RBC Royal Bank, Bell Media, BMO Financial Group, Virgin Radio
- KitchenAid, Cineplex Entertainment, Shoppers Drug Mart, Government of Canada
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, Whirlpool, League Health Benefits, Weight Watchers
- Panasonic, World Vision, OpenText, SC Johnson, Inglis Appliances, eBay Kijiji
- Union Gas, Sears Hearing Centre, John Deere, TD Bank, Government of Ontario, CTV
- Holiday Inn, Beatrice Foods, DowBrands, CGI, International real estate marketing firms
Brant brings an exceptional flair for language and creativity to all of his writing assignments, along with a deep understanding of UX content design and strategic branding principles.
He has worked extensively in agile, cross functional environments with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Research, Developers, UX, UI and Visual Design teams.
Brant holds an English Degree from Western University with minors in Business and Economics.
Portfolio samples can be viewed at: clearwatercreative.com